Content - Publications
SPARC publishes a variety of different products:
- Comprehensive peer-reviewed SPARC assessment reports
- SPARC newsletters (published in January and July)
- Journal publications prepared by researchers involved in SPARC activities.
Publications about SPARC activities:
- SPARC Programme Plans and Annual Reports
- Reports of the annual Scientific Steering Group meetings
- Meetings and workshops and their resulting workshop reports.
For outreach materials see SPARC brochures.
**Note: When publishing journal articles about work related to SPARC activities we kindly ask that you consider acknowledging SPARC and WCRP. Two examples are provided below, but please don't hesitate to contact the SPARC Office should you like to make changes to these suggestions.
We acknowledge SPARC for making the [concerned data, simulations, etc.] available for the work described in this article. These activities have been undertaken under the guidance and sponsorship of the World Climate Research Programme.
We acknowledge the scientific guidance (and sponsorship) of the World Climate Research Programme to motivate this work, coordinated in the framework of SPARC, and performed by [implementing institution/persons].
Subscribe/unsubscribe to the SPARC newsletter.