Content - SPARC reports
SPARC assessment reports
SPARC comprehensive peer-reviewed assessment reports include:
- Trends in the Vertical Distribution of Ozone (SPARC Report N°1, 1998)
- Upper Tropospheric and Stratospheric Water Vapour (SPARC Report N°2, 2000)
- Intercomparison of Middle Atmosphere Climatologies (SPARC Report N°3, 2002)
- Stratospheric Aerosol Properties (SPARC Report N°4, 2006)
- Chemistry-Climate Model Validation (SPARC Report N°5, 2010)
- Lifetimes of Stratospheric Ozone-Depleting Substances (SPARC Report N°6, 2013).
Work is currently underway in producing three additional reports:
- Second SPARC Water Vapor Assessment report (WAVAS-2);
- Report on stratospheric composition climatologies;
- Report on ozone profile assessments.
Other SPARC reports of interest:
- Kurylo, M.J., B.-M. Sinnhuber et al. (2009) The Role of Halogen Chemistry in Polar Stratospheric Ozone Depletion.