Content - SPARC reports
SPARC assessment reports
SPARC comprehensive peer-reviewed assessment reports include:
- Trends in the Vertical Distribution of Ozone (SPARC Report N°1, 1998)
- Upper Tropospheric and Stratospheric Water Vapour (SPARC Report N°2, 2000)
- Intercomparison of Middle Atmosphere Climatologies (SPARC Report N°3, 2002)
- Stratospheric Aerosol Properties (SPARC Report N°4, 2006)
- Chemistry-Climate Model Validation (SPARC Report N°5, 2010)
- Lifetimes of Stratospheric Ozone-Depleting Substances (SPARC Report N°6, 2013).
Work is currently underway in producing three additional reports:
- Second SPARC Water Vapor Assessment report (WAVAS-2);
- Report on stratospheric composition climatologies (Data Initiative);
- Interim report by SPARC Reanalysis Intercomparison Project (S-RIP);
- Report by the activity Solving the mystery of Carbon Tetrachloride (CTC or CCl4).
Other SPARC reports of interest:
- Kurylo, M.J., B.-M. Sinnhuber et al. (2009) The Role of Halogen Chemistry in Polar Stratospheric Ozone Depletion.
Guidance for SPARC reports
This guidance document includes recommendations from the SPARC Office for authors and editors on how to get started and organised when preparing a SPARC assessment report.