Content - SPARC reports
SPARC assessment reports
SPARC comprehensive peer-reviewed assessment reports (ISSN 2296-5785 (Print), ISSN 2296-5793 (Online)) include:
- Solving the Mystery of Carbon Tetrachloride (SPARC Report N°7, 2016)
- Lifetimes of Stratospheric Ozone-Depleting Substances (SPARC Report N°6, 2013)
- Chemistry-Climate Model Validation (SPARC Report N°5, 2010)
- Stratospheric Aerosol Properties (SPARC Report N°4, 2006)
- Intercomparison of Middle Atmosphere Climatologies (SPARC Report N°3, 2002)
- Upper Tropospheric and Stratospheric Water Vapour (SPARC Report N°2, 2000)
- Trends in the Vertical Distribution of Ozone (SPARC Report N°1, 1998)
Work is currently underway to produce several additional reports:
- Report on stratospheric composition climatologies (Data Initiative, SPARC Report N°8, 2017);
- Interim report by SPARC Reanalysis Intercomparison Project (S-RIP).
Other reports of interest:
- Kurylo, M.J., B.-M. Sinnhuber et al. (2009) The Role of Halogen Chemistry in Polar Stratospheric Ozone Depletion.
Several activities have produced special journal issues rather than science reports. Find the full list on the journal publications page.
Guidance for SPARC reports
This guidance document includes recommendations from the SPARC Office for authors and editors on how to get started and organised when preparing a SPARC assessment report.