The WCRP/EUMETSAT event taking place on 13-17 October 2014 in Darmstadt, Germany looks at future generations with a dedicated networking and discussion programme. Registration is now open!
Early career Scientists and Students are the future of Climate research, therefore it is crucial to actively foster their participation in the discussions in order to take their views into account and to provide them with opportunities to network with experts.
With this in mind, the Symposium will have activities such as:
· a best poster competition awarding exclusive prizes (revised poster competition guidelines attached)
· coffee break talks with renowned speakers, selected from the daily sessions
· social gatherings
· a creative interaction with a climate artist
· the chance to judge the overall Symposium best poster while networking with experts
· a guided tour of EUMETSAT and of the City of Darmstadt
· and last but not least, the opportunity to significantly contribute to the final statement of the Climate Symposium 2014
A specific area of the conference centre will be dedicated to Early Career Scientists and Students where they will get to know each other and exchange visions for the future.
Register at Climate Symposium 2014 website.