Deadline for grant applications: 15 Jan 2015
Deadline for abstracts: 31 Jan 2015
Daniel Marsh (Boulder, USA), Ulrike Langematz (Berlin, Germany), William Ward (Fredericton, Canada), Franz-Josef Lübken (Kühlungsborn, Germany)
This is the core symposium of ICMA (International Commission on the Middle Atmosphere).
Papers related to any aspect of the dynamics, chemistry, or physics of the atmosphere from near the tropopause to the lower thermosphere are appropriate for this symposium.
Observational, modeling, theoretical, and laboratory studies are all solicited. Research topics include (but are not limited to):
- stratospheric/mesospheric chemistry and ozone radiation, microphysics,
- chemistry and dynamics in the TTL or the extratropical UTLS
- dynamics, transport and mixing in multiple spatial scales observations
- and modeling of gravity waves intraseasonal and interannual variations
- in the middle atmosphere remote influences in the middle atmosphere,
- including tropical/extratropical interactions
- vertical coupling with the troposphere and thermosphere.
We especially invite contributions related to the ROSMIC element of the SCOSTEP VarSITI programme to this symposium.
Deadline for grant applications:
15 January 2015
Deadline for abstracts:
31 January 2015
Atmospheric Chemistry Division
National Center for Atmospheric Research
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000
phone: +1 303 497-1160
fax: +1 303 497-1400
email: *protected email*