The IGAC 2016 conference will:
- Highlight cutting edge scientific research on atmospheric chemistry.
- Foster international collaborations to address the most pressing global change and sustainability issues through scientific research.
- Engage early career scientist to cultivate the next generation of international researchers.
- Highlight scientists and scientific research from developing and emerging economies.
- Promote networking between scientists, policy makers and industry leaders.
The IGAC 2016 Science Conference is a high profile event that will attract approximately 600 top international scientists, industry leaders, early career scientists from around the world, and representatives from all of the major U.S. funding agencies. The program will include cutting edge results from international atmospheric chemistry research activities.
Abstract submissions extended until 11 April 2016.
See the conference website for more information: www.igac2016.org