Registration and abstract submission deadline: 15 March 2017
The 3rd ACAM Workshop, to be held at Jinan University, Guangzhou, China, 5-9 June 2017, is now accepting registrations and abstract submissions.
Applications are also being accepted for the 2nd ACAM Training School, which takes place immediately following the workshop.
Please go to the meeting website for instructions:
It is important to follow the instructions carefully as you go through the process.
Specific instructions are given for:
- Workshop registration
- Abstract submission (registration required)
- Training school application (open to early career scientists; workshop attendance is required)
- Travel support application
Special note for travel support:
- Please do not apply for travel support unless it is absolutely necessary for you to attend the workshop.
- Preference for travel support will be given to
- Applicants from emerging scientific communities to promote capacity building
- Applicants who are making significant contribution to ACAM science and working group activities as verified by the working group leaders.
We look forward to building on the success of the first two workshops and having strong participation in this important scientific and community building event.