The St.Petersburg State University will hold the International Symposium on Atmospheric Radiation and Dynamics (ISARD-2019) in St.-Petersburg-Peterhof, June 25-27, 2019.
Working languages of the Symposium are English and Russian.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 25, 2019
Deadline for payment of early bird registration fee: May 15, 2019
Contacts: Evgenia Shulgina
Chairman of the ISARD-2019 Program Committee: Prof. Yury Timofeyev Chairman of the Russian Radiation Commission
1. Satellite sounding of atmosphere and surface.
2. Remote sensing of atmosphere and underlying surface in different spectral ranges.
3. Radiative transfer theory.
4. Radiation-cloud and radiation-aerosol interactions.
5. Radiative climatology and algorithms in models for weather and climate forecasting.
6. Field studies of radiative characteristics of atmosphere and surface.
7. Wave characteristics, macrocirculation and dynamics interactions in atmospheres of the Earth and other planets.
8. Structure of middle and upper atmosphere of the Earth and other planets.
9. Photochemistry and kinetics of excited states of atoms and molecules and non-LTE radiation in the atmosphere of the Earth and other planets.
10. Radiation and dynamics of polar atmosphere.