The abstract submission to the 2020 Quadriennial Ozone Symposium is now open. Submission is possible through the meeting webpage
The Symposium will take place 4 October – 10 October in Seoul, Korea
QOS 2020 will be an exciting international event for presenting and discussing recent research achievements and developments on ozone and related topics. Recently, a variety of new developments have taken place on all facets of atmospheric ozone, including its observation and impact on human health and ecosystems. Internationally renowned scientists, young scientists, and students will have a unique opportunity to present and discuss scientific issues, exchange ideas and establish collaborations.
Abstract submission guidelines
- You will need your user account to log on to QOS 2020. Please sign up for a user account at the QOS 2020 log-in page here.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
- Please refer to the following file for an abstract template here.
Your abstract body should contain text only and should have 100–500 words.
- Submit your abstract. A confirmation message including your abstract number will be displayed, and you will receive a confirmation email providing your abstract number. Should you not receive the abstract submission confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at moc.l1611591252iamg@16115912520202m1611591252uisop1611591252mys3o1611591252.
- You can modify and resubmit your abstract anytime, but it must be before the submission deadline. Under “Abstract Submission/Status”, click “Modify” to access full abstract details.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at moc.l1611591252iamg@16115912520202m1611591252uisop1611591252mys3o1611591252.
Deadline for abstract submission (April 15th 2020)
Application for young scientist/students’ support (May 1-15th 2020)
Notification of student support (June 30th 2020)
Selection of oral/poster presentation (May 31st 2020)
Notification of oral/poster presentations (June 30th 2020)
Final program (July 31st 2020)
Deadline for Pre-registration (Aug 31st 2020)