CATCH proudly announces the next science workshop to discuss atmospheric chemistry research, with a focus on natural processes specific to cold regions of the Earth. Please register online here.
The workshop will host invited talks, social interactions, and contributed posters on CATCH related topics with the aim of fostering scientific interactive discussions between researchers on outstanding questions. This workshop addresses researchers at all stages of their careers and will provide ample opportunity for early career scientist to present and discuss their work.
Sessions and topics will include:
- Linking biogeochemistry to aerosol-cloud interactions in the Southern Ocean and Antarctic
- Ocean-ice-snow-atmosphere fluxes
- Polar halogen chemistry and interlinked processes
- Cryospheric links to aerosol-cloud interactions
- Coupling of ocean-ice-atmosphere processes: from sea-Ice biogeochemistry to aerosols and Clouds
The meeting format will be one topic per day split into 3 events about 2 hours each plus social time and poster sessions. The schedule will cover all time zones. We look forward to your participation.