First, make sure you hear all the latest SPARC news:
- Follow SPARC on Facebook and Twitter
- Regularly check our SPARC news
- Subscribe to the SPARC eNews published every two months
- Stay informed by subscribing to the biannual SPARC newsletter
You can also contribute to any of our news channels or submit an article to the SPARC newsletter by contacting the SPARC Office.
There are many ways to get involved in SPARC:
- Contact SPARC activity leaders if you are interested in getting involved in a particular research area – they always welcome participation!
- Get nominated or nominate yourself to become a member of the SPARC Scientific Steering Group.
- Join the SPARC Group within the YESS community for early career researchers.
- Improve your knowledge of SPARC-related science, programming skills, and more, by making use of the vast array of learning resources available online.
New SPARC activities:
If you are thinking of starting a new SPARC activity, please contact the SPARC Office or one of the Co-Chairs with a brief (about 1 page) description of the topic. If initially accepted, a presentation of the proposed new activity will need to be made at the next SPARC SSG (Scientific Steering Group) meeting; these meetings take place annually. It is possible to start an activity at any time of the year.