A steady stream of short news posts on this page.
- Postdoctoral Research Scholar Impacts on Earth Systems, National Institute of Aerospace, Hampton, Virginia (US) 18 September 2023
- SPARC Training School on “Climate Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence in the Global South” at University of Rwanda on October 29th-31st 8 September 2023
- Deadline extended: DynVar/SNAP workshop on “The Role of Atmospheric Dynamics for Climate and Extremes” 21 August 2023
- WCRP webinar: “Sources of climate information: The role of our values and context” 21 August 2023
- SPARC Newsletter No. 61 available online 11 August 2023
- Extended deadline: Abstract submission for the CCMI workshop in Toulouse 1 August 2023
- Registration open for the upcoming SPARC DynVar/SNAP Workshop: The Role of Atmospheric Dynamics for Climate and Extremes 28 July 2023
- AGU 2023 Session – Climate forcing: quantifying the roles and responses of anthropogenic and natural climate drivers 18 July 2023
- EXTENSION – Early Bird deadline: WCRP Open Science Conferenc 18 July 2023
- AGU Fall Meeting 2023 18 July 2023
For older news see your News Archive.
SPARC eNews: upcoming events and new science of relevance to the SPARC community (sent every two months by email)
SPARC Newsletter: a document in print-format (every 6 months, sent by email)